Endless Comic!

Endless Comic!

Monday, February 4, 2008

EO Forums

Well, thoughout browsing the forums, I notice, there are some really dumb people who post there for no real reason at all (Yes, i have done this). But some people... well, they make it.. their job just to be a moron on the forums, while sometimes they act totaly diffrent in EO, or vis versa. Why do these people act this way? I do not know. Just some thoughts since i havent posted in a while.


Any who;

I have updated the Map in the section, and included Dhex's hell map, and EO secrets in maps/ areas. And i also updated my pixel art section.

And im still hireing for Reporters on MAIN AND TEST. Im also incouraging people to give me ideas i can use to help make this blog better (i.e: New sections, guilds, players, blacklists, items etc.) i will not take the effort to make sections until they are requested.



~~Linkfan~~

No comments: