Endless Comic!

Endless Comic!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bored today..

Well, as we all probably know by now, a couple months ago there was someone impersinating Wicky's blog. It failed miserably. (http://www.endlessreport2.blogspot.com/) Well, today i was bored, and got to thinking.. "Is the name Wickedflare even taken in eo?.." I tried.. and sure enough, it wasnt. So now i own the character Wickedflare. And i am fully ready to hand it over to Wickedfrost when he asks for it, since i know he would want it somewhere so no one could use it.

Just saying, because.. people got so worked up over it.. was Wickedflare even a player? Well, i mean yeah, he was obviously a player, but was there ever a Character named it?..

edit: I made a new account for Wickedflare, along with 2 other names simular to it (Wickedgust and Wickedjolt). So these 3 names belong to me, and will, until Wicky requests them from me.



~~Linkfan~~

5 comments:

Blade said...

lmao the Wicked Elemental team :P

Rettan said...

Ey there link I added ur blog link to mine! Sorry I took so long haha!
Check out the blog, new style, new post :D

Linkfan said...

o.O with this new team, you may now call me.. Mr. Jolt, Mr. Flare, Mr. Gust, and please refer to him as Mr. Frost?. lolo ):

joshrcay said...

This is just a suggestion...

Have a little section for forum news. I would gladly write for you, i have my own blog, but if you don't wanna do this, ill go back to havn my own blog, nut ill gladly become part of your team. I'd like to get to knw u bettr though...im Joshaaaa on the game.

joshrcay said...

for the comment above ^

i said "nut" its meant to be "but"