Endless Comic!

Endless Comic!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Another Valentine 's day alone, woohoo. :) Anyhoo, for this holiday (if it can honestly be called that), i'd think it would be nice if people dressed up, so.. i surgest EO's players try to dress up for today, in the best kind of Valentine's Day Outfits you can!, it can consit of alot of things, and hell, if you give me a screenshot of your outfit, I'll post them in this messege, and the one i feel is the best, might get a lil prize for the best outfit. ;D

To Submit an entry:

Email too: linkfan_of_eo@yahoo.com
Pm me In game: Linkfan
Add me to MSN: Linkfan_of_eo@yahoo.com
Add me to YIM: Linkfan_of_eo
PM me in the forums with your entry: Linkfan

Please include: Your ingame name, the name of your outfit (Title it something), and the screenshot. (Any clear edits will not be accepted)

I do NOT download anything, for submitions please upload to www.tinypic.com and then give me the IMG url for it.

Submition cut off is at 9PM (EST) on Thursday, Febuary 14th, 2008.

Note: A punch of submitions must be sent in for me to really consider a prize, or there is no real fun in the matter.

Looks like i only had 1 entry. =\ So i guess no prizes will be handed out.
Name: xxcrowxx
Outfit name: V-Day Vixen


~~Linkfan~~

No comments: