Endless Comic!

Endless Comic!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Back

Well, I'm back after my couple day personal holiday from the computer. I went to see Juno with a friend, then we hung out, went to wal-mart, bought 2 steel rulars and had a sword fight behind Giant. Yes, I know its imature, but isnt it just fun to do imature things sometimes? Anyway, besides that. The other nights after i got off work, we talked on the phone until we passed out. Anyway, i found that to be a decent use of a couple days.


Anyway; back onto EO matters. I have nothing to really report, I haven't logged in yet. All i have to really report is about Avamay getting scammed out of $550 dollars via paypal, which i read on Wicky's blog. I will state my opinion on this matter; I am not glad she lost this money, and that she was scammed, but then again, it was her fault, she knows the risks when selling cyber goods for real money, its impossible to disprove that she was scammed (or at least next to impossible). So i dont see any way to really solve this, but to take the loss and move on. No use crying over spilled milk, you just get another glass.

Aside from this, the Endless online forums are down, and have been for days apprently.


~~Linkfan~~

No comments: