Endless Comic!

Endless Comic!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Reminder:

I have not abandoned my blog, i know it has been a few days since my last post.. and this will happen every so offten. ie: It only happens when i get a new system or new game that ive wanted to play for a long time (Just got a PSP, and have been playing FFT: War of the lions) And ive been egerly awaiting to play Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core, and Kingdom Hearts 3 (the DS, and PSP versions)

If i get any important news from one of my reporters (they know how to reach me), i will post as soon as i can..


On a last note. I tried to post to my chatbox via my PSP. it let me type in everything but when i sent it. it went to this odd black screen with a smiley face, an a frown face, and only 1 clickable option (to go back a page), i thought it was pretty funny.


~~Linkfan~~

No comments: