Endless Comic!

Endless Comic!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

No names and unstable server

Back again, because the news right now is just not stopping!

I know I am a little late to the game about this, mainly because I thought it was going to pass quicker than it is, is the epidemic. I decided to post about it now, mainly because there is 6 on, and one of them is over level 100.

These are tell-tale signs that this is getting out of hand, 1 on a day or whatever is (I'm not going to say fine), but its bearable. If these people want to keep cheating like this (Though the benefit of it is.. well, none?), Will only make it fixed faster, thus ruining their fun. So whoever released this to so many people screwed the pooch.



Anyway; It seems that Anti-Speed isn't "perfect", as in some people can still speed, and on top of that, it seems that "Anti-Speed" may be the reason for the server freezing and crashing. Though that is just a theory, but personally, I believe the cheat may be causing server unsuitability, and its just that, or that plus the anti-speed which is the cause of the random freezes and crashes.


~Linkfan


No comments: