Endless Comic!

Endless Comic!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My birthday

Sorry for lack of posts. Well, thats mainly because of the lack of news. Besides some people being dumb and getting scammed, there is nothing to really report. So insted, im making a post about my birthday.

My birthday is September 1st. It already passed, i know.

Well, last year, for my 18th birthday, i got ahold of Teror via MSN and asked if he could help me with an event, i wanted to throw myself a birthday party in EO. :D

The prizes were (Take in mind this was a WHOLE year ago xD)

1st: 500k
2nd: Dark Endura (Just released)
3rd: Crossbow
4th: Crossbow


Anyway, i just found out today, someone made a youtube video of my birthday party, so im going to share it. EVEN THOUGH, the person say its Teror's event, instead of mine, its fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, that's just nice. heheh