Endless Comic!

Endless Comic!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Changes in EO, part 2

Well, as my 2nd day posting again, I decided to find a nice big post for you all, and finally my friends, I have one.


My sources inform me that v.29 is ready to be released in test, and will be in about 2 weeks. Yes, big news. But along with this, i have done you all 1 better, i can give you suttle details of what i know about v.29 thus far.


1. New Maps (Obvious)
2. New Magic (3 to be exact)
3. RUMORS that the Job system will be used, and small evidence to show that it will build off the class system. Example: Say your class is a Warrior, what jobs would a warrior have? Maybe a Hunter? Paladin? Tempar? Maybe you're a Rogue. what jobs could they have? Maybe a mercenary? Who knows.


That is all the info i have right now, i will try to scrape some up for tomorrow.

1 final note: The release on the main server, is rumored to be close (within a week after) of it being released on test.


~~Linkfan~~

No comments: